Navigation

Friday, May 6, 2011

I've been noticed!

A couple of days ago I was contacted by a professor (actually 2 of them!) from Arizona State University. Apparently, when they read my lens about Mysophobia, they liked what they read because they asked me to contribute to a book! That's right! They want me to write about my experiences with Mysophobia so they can publish them in a book. I don't know much else yet. All I know is that it's going to be a text book for students and professionals. 


I wrote 4 pages this morning and then received a follow up email that made me glad it was just 4 pages. After reading the email, I have no idea if I'm writing what I'm supposed to be writing. So I emailed them and I guess I'll just wait for clarification. 


I'm so excited at this opportunity! Since I started writing about Mental Health, my biggest goal has been to educate and inform. Being able to contribute to this book meets that goal plus some. Not to mention I finally feel like a true writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment