Navigation

Thursday, July 7, 2011

We went White Water Rafting!

I can't even believe how much fun we had! We booked a 3 day white water rafting trip through New & Gauley River Adventures and it ended up being the best mini-vacation ever. The owners and staff were so nice, it was like being around a group of friends I'd known forever. We ended up with two awesome guides, Ryan and Mark. Believe me, if you ever book a trip, ask for them! They made both trips down the river unbelievably fun. And because of them, we now have some wicked cool stories to tell! But even better than stories, are pictures! This is my favorite one. Check out John's face!


Okay, so I might have lied about that being my favorite picture. This one is actually my favorite!
That's me!

If you've been wanting to try out white water rafting, don't wait. We weren't even planning a trip but when we were given the opportunity, we jumped on it. And I'm so glad we did! Here's where you can see more pictures and read about the things that made our white water rafting trip unforgettable!

No comments:

Post a Comment