Navigation

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm going to Pigeon Forge tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first day of our vacation. We're spending the week in Pigeon Forge and I couldn't be more excited! We've booked a gorgeous suite with a full kitchen, a fireplace, Jacuzzi and private balcony. I can't wait to get some alone time with John! Check out the pics I got from the virtual tour of our room!







Plus we've bought tickets to do things I never would've imagined myself doing. I'm actually going to go bungee jumping! And we're going to Dollywood to ride all those huge roller coasters. I've watched a couple on YouTube and that just scared me more, but I'm determined to be adventurous. After all, we probably won't get this chance again. I gotta make the most of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment